Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own

Nick will be leaving soon. What a new journey. His career with the Marine Corps ends July. He was just hired with the company, we've talked about for over a year now. Its so amazing how life just goes on. Ready or not, here it is. I'm ok, he's ok, but we both know that we are both "anxious". The longest we have been apart is 2 weeks, and we didn't have a child. I've done deployments with me ex husband, but this is different. And it won't be for a very long time at all... I think it's all of the sudden changes. Im excited that he will be happier. And this is what is right for our family. The income will be great. We will just miss him.

I have also decided that Im going to start a "little" business of making diaper cakes, sock bouquets and tutus to keep me occupied... and hey, they might bring in some extra cash. I'll post some pictures and create a different post of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment